Holistics is on a mission to improve data teams' productivity by bringing software engineering best practices to Data Analytics. We are looking for relentless and passionate builders to join our team to drive Holistics towards that mission.
What you will be doing & learning
🖍 Visual Design:
- Translate complex concepts & ideas into coherent illustrations & diagrams to help users understand the product.
- Develop promotional motion graphics and videos to support product onboarding, and showcase our product features and benefits.
- Design user-friendly & visually appealing landing pages.
- Engage cross-functionally with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Marketers to deliver design.
- Work closely with our development team to ensure that designs are implemented correctly.
🕹 Design Process: Collaborate with the Design team to raise the quality bar & continuously improve Holistics's brand & design processes.
You might be a good fit if you...
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating sensibilities for visual design principles, including layout, typography, and color.
- Proficient in standard design tools: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Premiere & After Effects), Figma, or any similar products.
- Value well-crafted designs and care about the details.
- Good written English, able to explain your work, process, and decisions.
- Good problem-solving mindset, self-motivated, loves working with others to learn and grow together.
- Like to work in a tech product company environment.
- Bonus if you're interested in exploring more about UI, UX, or Product Design.
Round 1: A chat with the Product Design team (Short chat to introduce Holistics, our product, and discuss to understand your skills, experiences & past projects)
Round 2: Do take-home assignment (offline - deadline 3 days, will be sent after Round 1)
Round 3: Present assignment with our Product team
Why you will love working with us
👨🏼💼 Training & career developments
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-being, and interest cultivation.
🌍 Competitive salary and benefits
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkups.
- Regular salary reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
💕 Awesome company policies
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, and a Hybrid policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Childcare leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trips and company-organized events.
🏢 Workstations provided for maximum productivity
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse
- Big-screen monitor(s)
🌐 Working time: From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
🌐 Work location: 457-459 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.