Holistics is a cloud business intelligence SaaS with over 350 customers across 40 countries. Founded in 2015, Holistics has since grew to a profitable and fully self-funded company with over 50 employees spread across 8 cities globally.
Our core business intelligence product allows analytics practitioners to setup a self-service platform that enables their business users to perform self-service analytics and data exploration independently.
We are seeking an organized and efficient Project Manager for the CEO's office at Holistics. This role is critical in coordinating our team’s efforts to ensure operational success, manage one-off projects, and act as a bridge between different departments. This is not a strategy nor day-to-day operations role, but one where you will be responsible for smooth execution and transition of key operational processes to the respective departments.
As the Project Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in translating raw requirements into feasible project plans across a variety of domains and overseeing their execution. You'll work closely with revenue, corporate functions, and operations teams to ensure seamless operational handovers and collaborations.
- Ideate, develop, and refine project requirements into comprehensive plans for execution across various domains.
- Prioritize, plan, and manage project roadmaps for both revenue and corporate functions.
- Take ownership and execute one-off or infrequently occurring projects that do not have a clear departmental owner.
- Create and provide operational documentation, encompassing standard operating procedures, process flows, and guidelines, to operational owners during the project hand-off phase.
- Collaborate with operational owners to support continuous process improvement and ensure operational documentation are updated.
- Provide monthly internal updates on project developments and plans from the revenue team, ensuring transparency and clear communication.
- Proven experience in project management, particularly in navigating complex and tedious projects to completion.
- Enjoyment in teaching or enabling others, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Hands-on, process-driven mindset, with an ability to think through how different elements flow together in a system.
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly in the areas of documentation writing and flowchart creation.
- A background in information systems, or familiarity with the modern revenue stack and tools such as Hubspot, Zapier, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and manage cross-functional collaboration effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating creativity and adaptability in identifying and addressing challenges.