What you will be doing & learning
💡 User Experience: Seek to understand user's needs & behaviors to ensure a delightful user experience. Improving & revisiting existing features.
📝 Build Features: Translate complex insights into solutions, user flows, wireframes & high-fidelity designs. Connect every design decision back to business & user goals.
📐 System Design: Understand the product at a conceptual level & break down complex features into elements to ensure a strong foundation for any new project.
🧪 Usability Tests: Develop & conducts usability tests to validate & refine design ideas constantly.
Who we are looking for
Both fresher & junior are welcome.
You might be a good fit if you...
- Have a strong understanding of heuristic principles & UX best practices.
- Strong product mindset, user-centric, problem-solving & analytical mindset.
- Able to communicate well in English to present your design ideas & decisions clearly.
- Strong research skill, able to work under high-tech & complicated products (SaaS, B2B, Data)
- Like to work in a Tech Product Company environment.
- Have a strong portfolio of product design (Evidence of having launched or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction & outcome; Data Product/High-Tech Product is a plus)
- Have background/skills in one of the following fields: UI/UX, Product, Engineering, or Marketing.
- Have knowledge about database or BI; have basic knowledge of programming.
- Round 1: A short chat with HR (Short chat to introduce Holistics, our product, discuss to understand your skills and experiences)
- Round 2: Technical interview with Product team
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline - deadline 3days, will be sent after Round 2)
Why You'll Love Working
👨🏼💼 Training & career developments
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
🌏 Competitive salary and benefits
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
💕 Awesome company policies
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
🏢 Workstations provided for maximum productivity
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse
- Big-screen monitor(s)
🌐 Working time: From Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
🌐 Work location: Charmington La Pointe Building, 181, Cao Thang Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.