What you will be doing & learning
💡 User Experience: Seek to understand user's needs & behaviors to ensure a delightful user experience. Improving & revisiting existing features.
👥 Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Product Designers & Engineers to see a project from concept through implementation & beyond.
📝 Build Features: Translate complex insights into solutions, user flows, wireframes & high-fidelity designs. Connect every design decision back to business & user goals.
🎨 Design Process: Collaborate closely with the Design team to raise the quality bar & continuously improve Holistics's design processes.
📐 System Design: Understand the product at a conceptual level & break down complex features into elements to ensure a strong foundation for any new project.
🧪 Usability Tests: Develop & conduct usability tests to validate & refine design ideas constantly.
🧩 Design System: Work with the Design team to contribute & leverage our Design System & Documentation continuously.
Who we are looking for
Both fresher & junior are welcome.
You might be a good fit if you...
- Have a strong understanding of heuristic principles & UX best practices.
- Strong product mindset, user-centric, problem-solving & analytical mindset.
- Able to communicate well in English to present your design ideas & decisions clearly.
- Strong research skill, able to work under high-tech & complicated products (SaaS, B2B, Data)
- Like to work in a Tech Product Company environment.
- Have a strong portfolio of product design (Evidence of having launched or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction & outcome; Data Product/High-Tech Product is a plus)
- Have background/skills in one of the following fields: UI/UX, Product, Engineering, or Marketing.
- Have knowledge about database or BI; have basic knowledge of programming.
Round 1: A short chat with HR (Short chat to introduce Holistics as well as understand your skills & experiences)
Round 2: Technical interview with Product Design Team
Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline - deadline 3 days)
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric thinking mindset
- Learn how to build a global product from within South East Asia.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year
- 13th month-salary; Performance review twice a year
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup
- Shares (Stock Options) for high-contributing individuals
- Workstation provided for maximum productivity: Macbook (or Laptop), Leopold FC750R mechanical keyboard, Razer Abyssus V2 computer mouse, 24’ Ultrasharp Monitor
- Active and agile working environment; Flexible time culture; Weekly happy hours, fruits, snacks...
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge, games, and social sports activities with company; Company trip and company-organized events.
- An Opportunity to work with top-notch experts from around the world.
🕧 Working time: from Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
🌐 Work location: Charmington La Pointe Building, 181, Cao Thang Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.