Holistics is a fast-growing data startup based out of Singapore, Saigon and Jakarta. Our goal is to make data a little bit less frightening and more useful for people everyday. And we plan to have a lot of fun while doing so.
To date, we're serving customers from over 20 countries worldwide from this part of the world.We have a strong product engineering culture and understand what it takes to build high-quality, scalable product. We are customer-obsessed, open-minded to new ideas and focus on improving bit by bit every day.
We believe that in the long term, the only sustainable competitive advantage any organization has is its people and their abilities to grow and innovate.
That's why we invest heavily in our people. We offer training and mentorship for every employee. We organize weekly internal sharing, and regular training sessions to help employees grow.
Rome wasn't built by one person. Great achievements are almost always the result not of one, but many. We bring our best to work, let go of egos, and work with empathy and trust in each other to do great things together.
We question (almost) every assumption in every problem. We spend more time thinking about problems than solutions. We break down complicated problems into basic components, question their premises, and reassemble them from the ground up.
“If I had an hour to solve a problem I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.”
- Albert Einstein
"Holistics is an environment that challenges its employees to learn and to step out of their comfort zones. I really appreciate the opportunities to work on initiatives that I have never thought I could handle before."
"Holistics is a great company with smart and open-minded people, who strive for excellence. I enjoy the challenges that we're solving as it helps me to learn and grow."
"Holistics is one of the rare tech companies that said it didn't have fancy ping-pong tables in the job description. The philosophy is simple: we only invest in what truly matters - improving our product's value for customers. As a product person, I simply love it."
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse
- Big-screen monitor(s)
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.